Monday, November 3, 2008

oh my gosh! Now what???




It was 8:30 this morning, just finished feeding Liam. We were all still lying in bed when we heard a bunch of commotion from the dogs outside. I looked out the window and saw a bassett hound on the other side of our fence and I told Bill,,, "oh my gosh,, hurry, Lucy got out"! Bill ran outside, as I was still watching out the window and we realized it wasnt Lucy, but a male bassett hound that appears to be lost. He is pretty thin, so thin we can see his ribs. He appears to be pretty young. Bill is driving around the neighborhood right now asking around to see if he can find the owners,, ofcourse the dog is wearing a collar with no ID on it.... go figure. As a side note,, if you own a dog,, please ID them so if they ever get out or lost,, it will make finding it's owner and home much easier. :)


1 comment:

rayana and bui said...

O.K. P.E. I just can't help but to look at your blog everyday just to see his pics. I just love him so much and still haven't meet him. Liam can't wait to hold you and steel you cuz you know I have been longing for a boy.