Sunday, November 30, 2008

I owe Fisher Price a Thank You Card!







For the past few nights, Liam has been getting fussy around the same time every night. It happens between 7 and 8 pm. I looked into getting a swing and did some review research online. I found that the Fisher Price Little Lamb Dream Swing got excellent reviews and not one of the 26 I read was bad or had less than 4 out of a possible 5 star rating. So, off to Toys R Us I went to make my purchase! Thank You Fisher Price. For any new moms out there (Lacey!) I highly reccomend this swing! :) Liam LOVES it! :)






5 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh, a swing is def in the works :)

Ria said...

He looks so peaceful. Can you please remind me of this when it's my turn? Oh Ray started liking football b/c of Bui (I think). It's in all of our blood considering all the weekends we spent watching it growing up. Ray just explored it later in life.

dianew said...

Liam is the cutest and getting so big!

Love,
Diane

Unknown said...

He does love that little swing! You shoud take a pic of the whole swing, people dont realize what a monster it is. Note to buyers, NOT a compact swing! hahaha. I want to eat him he looks so HAPPY in there.

the bump chronicles said...

what a sweet sweet boy!!! he looks just like his mommy....and aunt!