Friday, November 14, 2008

1 down, 1 to go!

Well, our first night without daddy wasnt THAT bad. We tried to keep our day as routine as possible, even making a big trip to Publix with Lola. Liam did great but being on full time diaper duty without daddy's help today really put things in perspective for me. This little guy goes thru a LOT of diapers!
As a side note, I had my final OB check yesterday for my 4 week post partum check up and I realized how much I absolutely LOVED being pregnant. I have a good friend with 2 kids that says she didnt enjoy anything about being pregnant. Actually, she said she hated being pregnant and I just dont understand it. Sitting in the lobby with all the pregnant girls made me a bit sad,, then I looked over at our little guy and said oh yeah! This is what I got out of it! THings are great the way they are! He is just soooo sweet!

No comments: