Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving Thanks



Let's Play! What are YOU thankful for this year? Here are mine....

I am thankful for:

1. My family. We have been going thru a stressful time with Dad recovering from his stroke and Im just thankful that we all still have eachother around. Some people arent as lucky.

2. Our beautiful, healthy baby boy. Thank you Jesus for such a wonderful gift!

3. My job. Even though I miss Liam so much when I'm at work, I am very thankful that I even have a job right now, there are so many people out there who are jobless and it's not fair! It's just awful!

4. Bill. The best husband anyone could ever ask for.

5. My best friends, my mom and my sister.

6. My dogs. (Even though I could just KILL Lucy at times!) :)

7. My home.

8. Our health.

9. Bill's Family. I love you all.

10. Last but not least, I am thankful for all the blessings that god has given me that I am forgetting to mention here.

Now, it's your turn! :)

1 comment:

Grandma Joney said...

Jovina, Bill and Liam --
AS IF . . . I am so thankful for friends like you! You are in my thoughts and prayers . . . . hugs ~ Joney