Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been dreading this night

This has, by far, been the best month ever. Bill and I had a beautiful, healthy, baby boy and Bill was able to be home with us for over a month. Well, he leaves tomorrow to go back to work. I am so sad because I've been so spoiled having him home this long. He's never been home this long since he started his airline career. I joked with him that I guess I'll just have to stay pregnant to have hime home! I'm really dreading not having him around to help at those 3am feedings,, those are the roughest and his help was sooooo appreciated. I am also very envious of the all the sleep he will be getting without having to change poopy diapers! I'm sure he would much rather be home though. We will miss you daddy while you are away and we already are looking forward to getting you back on Sunday! Hurry home and be safe while you are away. We love you very much.
Mommy and Liam

1 comment:

Ria said...

AWWW I hope it's gotten better? I can't wait to hold Liam!!!