Friday, October 10, 2008

Update

Still Sick,,,,much better, but still sick. I finished my last dose of antibiotics today. I just hope I can get over this last little hump that keeps lingering before I go into labor. We had a Dr. apt with our midwife on Wed. I am 1 cm dialated and 60% effaced, so it looks like Liam is making his way down and into the birth canal. I have been having contractions off and on all week, especially today and tonight. My parents were just about to take me to the hospital a few minutes ago and things settled down a bit,, this is a good thing considering Bill is flying from Cincinatti to Providence as we speak. He does know that I am having contractions and was really nervous when I called to tell him,,, but I think we're going to be okay for at least tonight anyway. Maybe I should finish packing my hospital bag,, the stuff is all layed out, I just need to throw it into my bag. Wish us luck,,, I sure hope Bill makes it home VERY soon,, right now, he is scheduled to be home Sunday night.

2 comments:

the bump chronicles said...

AHHH We might just have our little boys on the same day! I'm supposedly in the early stages of labor. The pain has just kicked in. We'll see!! Good Luck my dear!

dianew said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better now. Just hang in there - little Liam will be here when he is good & ready.

Love,
Diane