Monday, October 6, 2008

Still Sick

Well, I'm still really sick, I called my Dr's office this morning and told them that I have already gone thru a box of Zyrtec (which I was told to take) and still not feeling very well. So, Dr. Ingram called in a antobiotic for me, which is a 5 day course to clear things up. I am so hestitant to take any medications while pregnant but I did some research and even called Dr. Bob (bill's step dad who is a pediatrician) to get his advice and I feel much better about taking it now. So, hopefully in a few days or so I will be back to normal. I am so glad that Bill is home with me now,,, But i feel bad for him cause now he's running around town for me and not really doing much for himself.....that's it for now. Off to take a nap!

4 comments:

dianew said...

So sorry to hear you are sick - hope you feel better soon!

Diane

Heather said...

We are thinking of you. Be Well!

the bump chronicles said...

Get better soon!!! You're almost there!

Dr. thinks we may have Brayden before next week's appointment....we'll see! I'm not counting on anything these days!

Grandma Joney said...

JJA -- as if! You are not authorized to be sick, young lady! Sure hope the antibiotics help and that you're soon feeling a-ok. I am sure Tim T's success on Saturday helped you to feel better :-) Take care, my friend. Sending you a big hug(s)
Joney