Thursday, October 23, 2008

Here we are!

Now that things have started to calm down a bit, I thought I would finally update our blog with some recent pics of our little man! Things have been so crazy and who would have known that a person could actually function on such little sleep! I cant believe that Liam has been in our lives for a week and a half now,, it literally seems like yesterday that we were in the hospital.

Here I am, about 24 hours into labor,, at this point I was so exhausted and dont even remember Bill taking this picture of me.
Bill and Liam in the nursery. I was still in the Operating room here, Bill had just left me to go with the nurses to the nursery as they were closing me up.

Liam asleep with me in the bed,, not to worry, I was awake the whole time he was in bed with me here and Bill was too.
Bill with Liam on day two in the hospital. Bill stayed with me the entire time in the hospital. He was and still is my savior. He took such great care of me, and although we had such a great team of nurses in the post partum unit,, Bill did a much better job with me than any of them ever could have.... Bill, Im not sure if I have told you yet,, But a HUGE thank you for being the world's greatest husband and now the world's greatest daddy,,, we love you so VERY MUCH!!! You are the best and no words could ever replace the amount of gratitude I have.

Tita Jen and Baby Liam,, Looks like he is smiling here too huh?

1 comment:

dianew said...

Baby Liam is so cute! Hope you and Bill are getting used to having a little one around - it all comes naturally.

Can't wait to see him!

Love,
Diane