Sunday, October 5, 2008

One sick Mama

Oh my goodness,,, I dont when the last time was that I was this sick,, the last time I remember was in Sept on 2004. I was in bed for 5 days and this time around I missed work on Thurs,,,, managed to stumble in on Friday (Not a good idea by the way) and still sick today,,, a little worse today than the previous days. I am going to try to get squeezed in with my midwife tomorrow. Thank GOODNESS Bill is on his way home tonight. Im worried that with me being sick, little Liam is also miserable and I surely dont want that to be the case,, poor litle guy is miserable enough Im sure. Our next apt for me to get checked for Liams progress is on Wed.

1 comment:

the bump chronicles said...

oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear you're sick! That has to be miserable! I haven't been sick...just a TON of contractions! I had contracts all day Friday and Saturday that were 4 min. apart. They weren't getting stronger and after 3 hours they just stopped! We go tomorrow to see if anything is happening!