Thursday, October 30, 2008

More pics of Liam

Liam had his very first "real" bath today. We have been waiting for his umbilical cord to fall off and it finally fell off yesterday (which by the way freaked me out) so he was able to enjoy his new tub and he actually did really well. He only cried when I washed his hair and then he cried again when we took him out, cause Im sure he was cold,,,poor little guy!
Enjoying his pacifier. Funny pic huh?

What a sweet boy!


One tired mommy and one tired little boy!



4 comments:

RodneyandPam said...

He is so sweet, I just love seeing all the pics. I do not know why but every baby pic I have seen with the paci it looks gigantic, bigger than the baby, but it still does not take away from him. Love, Pam(Brandon & Jen's aunt)

Ria said...

PE what freakin gorgeous pics. I commented on Jen's blog that you and Bill won't be able to embarass him with baby pics when he grows up. I can't wait to meet him. Give him a big, but gentle kiss for me & Chad. Hey I just started a blog for us. riaandchad (you know the rest)

Anonymous said...

He is the freakin' cutest thing i have seen. Ugh, I just want to eat him up. Hope you are doing good and getting some sleep! ~Lisa

Unknown said...

That pic of him all sprawled out is too funny!!!