Saturday, March 29, 2008

My prenatal vitamins- The pukey monster?


Well, here they are, the prenatal vitamin of choice. I have been taking these since before I got pregnant and before I got pregnant I wasnt sick on them once. Now, since I have been so sick lately, I decided to do a little experiment. This week on Monday, I decided to see what would happen if I stopped taking them, I would only get sick in the moring, one time, then nothing the rest of the day. I called my doctor, told her what I was doing and she suggested flinstones. Still at this point I wasnt totaly convinced that it was my vitamins that was making me so sick all the time. I took one last night and I have been terrible sick today. Puked three times before noon! So, that's it, Im off to the drugstore to try the flinstones and see how those work out! Stay tuned!
Jovina, and "grape"

2 comments:

the bump chronicles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the bump chronicles said...

You know, mine made me feel awful when I would take them in the morning, so now I take them before I go to sleep. I really hope the pukey monster goes away soon!!! You're always through with your 1st trimester!