Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another remedy FAILED!!!

Wesleyann, save your money girl! Bill picked up some motion sickness, anti-nausea wrist bands for me yesterday and I can now cross those off the list,,, THEY DONT WORK! At times, I felt like it was actaully worse, Im sure it wasnt worse but they sure as heck didnt work. One thing that I have found that works temporarily is EATING! Well, fo figure huh? I feel sick, I eat, I feel better. Once the food starts to digest, I feel sick again so I can either eat more or go yak... it's a vicious cycle! I would literally have to eat something every hour to keep from vomitting, the nausea never goes away, only the actaully gagging and vomitting does. The problem is trying to find something that I actually want to eat... ohoh! I did find that I am LOVING Tropical Smoothie! The blended fruit, frozen mixture is GREAT! Thanks Lacey! She saved me today, she picked one up for me while she went to lunch. So, that's it for now. Our little "grain of rice" has now grown to a "kidney bean". So, til next time,,,,,
Jo, Bill and "bean" :)

2 comments:

the bump chronicles said...

HAHAHA My doctor told me to get those, but I never did. Eating is what helps me...I swear forget only putting on 35 lbs at most! At this rate, I'll be packing 60! My little "beansprout" is now a little rasberry, haha! Don't you love how everything revolves around food?!

Go eat and feel better!!

XOXO

dianew said...

Poor Jovina, so sorry you are having such bad morning sickness. That is something I never experienced, thank goodness, but a good friend of mine did and her doctor suggested keeping crackers and peanut butter close by to eat. He suggested a tsp of peanut butter when she started feeling sick. My friend said it helped a little bit.

Hopefully this will pass quickly and you will feel great the rest of your pregnancy.

Love,
Diane