Saturday, March 8, 2008

Big News!

Well, I was going to wait until our first Dr. apt. on Tuesday to post this, but I got bored waiting on Bill to get home today that I decided to go ahead and post this. Most of our family and friends already know anyway so I guess it doesnt really matter anyway. We found out on Thursday morning, Feb 21st that we are going to be parents!! How wonderfully exciting and SCARY at the same time. We have our first Dr. apt this coming Tues to confirm everything and to find out exactly how far along I am. My guess is 6 and a half weeks as of today. Let see what the doc says on Tues. Incase you can't read it, the above message on our photo frame says "There is no such thing as a small moment." This frame was a gift to me from a good friend of mine, Lisa G. How very fitting that quote is for this post huh? I am getting the feeling that this "pregnancy" thing will be no small feat! I got my first taste of the yucky tummy this week. It's no fun. And whoever called it morning sickness obviously doesnt know how to tell time, cause it can happen all day long as mine did yesterday. I just felt so "green" all day. It was gross. No vomiting, just plain queasy with dry- heaving! Anyway, I have a feeling this blog will kind of turn into our "pregnancy" blog for the next 9 months or so. So, stay tuned, we'll let ya all know how Tuesday goes. Bye for now.
Love- Jo, Bill and our little grain of "rice"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAAAYYY! Congratulations, Bill and Jovina and littlest Adams!! Alas, the 'green' grunge is not limited to a specific time of day . . .ideally, in another couple of weeks it will be but a memory!

You must keep a travel journal during your pregnancy so that your little one will understand the concept of frequent flyer miles! LOL!

Can't wait to follow your posts. As if! Big hug ~ Joney

the bump chronicles said...

Congratulation!!! I know we have never actually met but I feel like I already know you! Jennifer told me today that you just had your first doctor's appointment. We actually are due only 5 days apart! Hopefully we can meet soon!

~Wesleyann

Jovina and Bill said...

Thanks Wesleyann!!- Funny thing is,,, I was just on your blog and was going to leave you a comment and I decided not too cause I was like " she wont even know who I am"! :) Might think Im a weirdo,,,,haha!