Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Moving right along......... 10 Weeks tomorrow.

It's so hard for me to beleive that there is a "person" growing inside of me! To think that it has hands now with little fingers and tiny little feet with toes makes me nearly cry. I still cant beleive that all these amazing things are taking place inside of me. I can tell that my morning sickness is getting better, maybe it was the prenatal vitamins I had been taking because since I have been taking Flinstones, There has been no actual vomitting, just some nasuea, but nothing too severe. I am still very tired, I got to bed at 9pm every night. But I still dont feel like Im getting enough rest. Our next Dr. apt is on April 16th. I will be 1 day short of 12 weeks at that point. We will have an ultrasound and maybe we will get to "hear" our babie's heartbeat,,, how exciting! We will keep you all posted.
Jovina, Bill, and "kumquat"

4 comments:

the bump chronicles said...

It is crazy to think that there is a little one somewhere in there....it still hasn't hit yet. You're not kidding when you say you're tired! I feel like a zombie most of the time!!!

did you get that email from jen about that blog?? when I read the bit about "what to expect..." and the brithing plan I laughed SO hard!!

Lacey said...

I love the way the baby's "name" keeps changing :)

jerry said...

You guys are so fortunate to have a baby on the way. It is one of the most wonderful things God blesses a married couple with. Enjoy and I bet the nausea goes away real soon also.

the bump chronicles said...

I eat Mac 'n Cheese all the time!!! When they have it at work, it means it's going to be a good day! :) Actually, since Jared is working tonight, I might just have to have me some!!!