Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Adams



Well, here he/she is....baby ADAMS!!! What an amazing experience seeing this little human on the ultrasound screen this morning. I think reality has finally sunk in a little! The last time we were in, I was barely 6 weeks along, and although they did an ultrasound, all we really saw was a "blob", nothing more. This time, we got the surprise of a life time, hands, feet, a nose, little lips, ears and everything else. I cried! Bill teared up, it was so great and so undescribable! She tried telling us the sex,, but its still a little early,, the heart rate was 155 bpm but thats all we know for now... could it be,,,,,, a GIRL? Stay tuned....I still think it's a boy.

Jo, Bill and "large egg"

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Well, I tried to post a comment...but it didn't work. I love this little egg already :). Wait until this summer girl...the heat is gonna be HELL. :P This is truly going to be an amazing experience for the two of you, and I wish you the best of luck.

Unknown said...

i think you should call it "kiwi" :)

the bump chronicles said...

how exciting!!!! When i went a week or so ago i didn't even have an ultrasound...i'm so glad i switched doctors!! so all i've seen of our baby is a blob!