Thursday, April 10, 2008

11 weeks Today

11 weeks along today. I went in to my doctors office unscheduled today because I have been having some pretty nasty headaches and dizziness. They did some blood work and routine office stuff and found that when I stand vs sitting my BP dropped exactly 20 points on both numbers. He said that it should stabalize in the next couple of weeks as well as these migranes I've been getting. He said small meals, plenty of fluids,,,, I'm already doing that. One thing that he did want to check on was the babie's heartbeat. I got to hear it today for the first time and I started crying! It was unbeleivable!! Truly amazing!! I only wish that Bill was there but I really didnt think they were going to do that or I could have asked him to meet me there. We do have another ultrasound next week and hopefully we can hear it then too! I have more blogging to do from our visit over to St. Augustine last weekend but normally when I get home I pass out!!!
Hopefully I can post more from our trip soon,, I have LOTS of pictures!
Jovina, Bill and "fig"
not sure if everyone is catching on or not,, but when I post the baby's signature,, that's the relative size of it as it grows,, notice it keeps getting bigger and bigger, but still so TINY. :)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Y'all are so lucky to be experiencing such a wonderful thing God has created for you. I only wish that one day I wil be able to experience the same.

the bump chronicles said...

Yep...I have been going to Coastal. I'm just not really a fan! My friend goes to Sacred Heart and she loves it! When her doctor found out she was pregnant, she called her to say congratulations. I can't even get mine to call back after an important question! I'm going to have to checkout other doctors!