Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Watersound May 5-8 2010

I know I already posted a bunch of pics from my cell phone but I wanted to post the better quality ones from our Nikon camera. What a great week this was. We plan to go again very soon.



The Adams Family. :)

Our little man.

So sweet!

He melts my heart.
he loved playing in the sand.

He had sand all over him.

aw! Two peas in a pod!


The zero entry pool is soooooo amazing. Especially for babies!


My sis, boodle bear, and myself.

what fun!

I love him. SO MUCH!

:)


Tita Jen bought these water guns and I think mom and dad had more fun with them than Liam.




Daddy getting a kiss.



Mommy's turn :)









I love this guy. VERY very much!

haha! What am I? A jungle gym?


So beautiful out there!







Lola came out on Friday.

a postcard huh?


PASSED out!




yup! Pointing at an airplane saying "dada dada"



mmmmmmmmm!




is that a line of spit I see between our mouths? Owell! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing post! LOVE the pics!

Ria said...

So I finally get to comment since I'm on my home comp. I love all of your posts. Watersound looks like a lot of fun. So happy Bill gets more time at home. Liam is growing and looking more like a little man. ;-) Can't wait to see ya'll!