Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our week in Watersound

By far the best vacation I've had in a very long time. A FIRST since Liam has been born. Way past due I know, so it was extra special. Especially with it being mother's day weekend. Thanks to Bill for making this happen and thanks to Mary and Bob for arranging all this for us. We had a great time!!!! I really cant wait to get back. All these pics were taken from my phone. I will post much better quality pics from the cannon soon. :)




Liam and Daddy on the Beach.




Playing in the pool at the Watersound Beach Club. This pool was so perfect for Liam because it had three different areas that were zero entry. So he could walk in and out as he pleased. Made it very convenient!

Just arriving and unpacking to get all settled in.


Liam watching his Baby Einstein videos while Daddy gasses up fot the drive over. a LONG 45 minutes. lol.


Quaterback in training.



Mr. Independent.


On the balcony.





Looking for the greyhounds that kept passing by down below.

so sweet. They love eachother so much. It melts me.


Liam trying to unlock the furniture store after hours out at Seaside.


He was pretty determined. We just kept hoping an alarm didnt go off!!!!




Still trying.

He finally gave up.

The condo bathroom. I loved this place.


View from the balcony, with the guld of mexico in the background.



Dinette Area.





Living area.





Bathroom



The Adams Family. :)






My sis was able to meet us and enjoy the day. We call ourselves "Pete and Repeat" haha!!!

No comments: