Friday, May 28, 2010

BYE BYE Pathfinder! :(

signing over the title.
I know this is a horrible pic, but I felt bad asking the lady to take it again.


Kind of a sad day. Bill originally sold this pathfinder to his best friend when he was working in the car business. It was brand new in 1992 when he sold it to Nick. Then when Bill decided to go to Flight school he bought the vehicle back from Nick, and has since had it for 10 years. Well Bill got a new truck last year and we've just been hanging on to this until we figured out what to do with it. Well he put it on Craig's list last week and sold it last night. He bascially "gave" it away. I was so sad when we drove off. That Pathfinder picked me up on our fist date. It drove us to St. Augustine when Bill proposed to me. It drove Bill to the church when we were married. And it carried our first baby around safely on many many drives. So I had to get a few pics to hold on to those memories. :(




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Geeze Jovina! Could this post be any sader? I wanted to freak'n cry!