Monday, June 2, 2008

We've always liked BLUE!

Well,,, it's a BOY,,, not two,,, only one! :) I went with full bladder (as instructed) and as soon as the ultrasound tech put the thing on my belly she said who! well, its definately a boy,,, it was really funny. We are very happy and now we have some shopping to do. Neither of us were surprised, we already kind of had a feeling it was a boy, so today just confirmed things for us. We also go all of our bloodwork back, all tests were negative for CF, downs syndrome, sickle cell anemia and trisomy 18,, that is very comforting to know. Thank you lord.........Hopefully he will continue to bless us as he has during this very exciting time for us. Till next time.
Jo, Bill and William Gregory Adams, III :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

um, I had no idea you had a blog until today. Ack! I am going to stay up all night and read it all!

Baby boys are so sweet, such snugglers, but buy a good pair of running shoes now- you'll need them!

Lacey said...

I am so excited that there is a Baby Billiam coming........I can't wait. You know I will be coming to the hospital, right?