Thursday, June 19, 2008

How do you fall in love with someone you already love?


It's kind of weird, but since becoming pregnant, I dont really see Bill as just my husband anymore, and even though we're not technically parents yet, I feel like we both have these new roles that we play. I love Bill more than I ever thought I could, I miss him even more when he's away now and I can't wait to see him as a "daddy"! He's very protective over "us". The things we do, the things we eat, the air that we breathe ( he doesnt like me being around chemicals). Thank you Bill for being so loving. I love you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

According to Google:
It actually happens in every relationship over and over again...

The surge of emotions which we think of as "falling in love" is inherently temporary, just like all emotions. There is NO emotion which just turns on and stays on all the time (anyone who doubts this is invited to observe their own experience more carefully).
----Google

It's easy! You see each other in a differnt light now and it is very exciting! Isn't it lovely? It makes me want to sing that song...."Isnt she lovely" la la la la!!! :)

I love Lucy and her big, funny stick!

the bump chronicles said...

How funny! I was JUST telling Jen how I feel like Jared and I have fallin in love all over again!

Grandma Joney said...

Lucky, lucky Bill and Jo! When things get rough, remember back to this posting . . . it is so wonderful that you two have each other. And that your new son will have such an awesome family. Be well; be safe ~ Joney

Jovina and Bill said...

Thank you Joney!
Love you!