Wednesday, June 11, 2008

20 weeks and half way there!

Well, tomorrow we officially hit the half way mark and I have been feeling very good lately. I've flown a few times in the last few weeks to spend some time with Bill in ATL and probably will put flying off now until the baby arrives, although our practioner says its safe, she is only concerned with pre-mature labor in the third trimester,, I'll just keep myself on the ground for now, just to play it safe. Not to mention, now is the PEAK time for Florida thunderstorms and that always makes for a nasty ol' ride anyway,,,, puke! We've been busy nursery furniture shopping,, picking out decor and emptying out the baby's room. It's now totally empty,, just waiting installation of the wood floors so we can get some furniture in there. THats pretty much it for now..... I will keep you all updated.
Jo, Bill and Billy Jr.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

SO FREAKING EXCITED~!