Thursday, January 22, 2009

Whats going on?



Not much actually. Bill is in Atlanta, doing his annual recurrent training. He will be home tonight. I am absolutely loving only working two days a week now. Can't tell you how much it means to be to be able to spend so much time with Liam at home. Liam is growing like a weed. I've never seen a happier baby. He wakes up, he's smiling. He goes to sleep, he's smiling. He's eating (I kid u not), he's smiling. You may not think so, but right in the middle of eating (or drinking I should say) he sometimes pauses to smile at me. So cute! My mom told me yesterday he's the happiest baby she's ever seen. She said the reason he's such a happy baby is because he is so loved. It made sense, and I believe her. Bill has recently submitted a bid to fly the bigger Jet that ASA has in their fleet. It looks identical to the one he flies now, only larger. It is a CRJ-700. We are waiting to see if it was awarded to him or not. Should find out any day now. I have a few more photos to post from my phone but for some reason they are not transferring over to my email properly. O well, I will try to get them up soon.




No comments: