Friday, January 23, 2009

Bye Georgia. We will miss you.

Earlier this month, Bill and I decided to hire a part time nanny to care for Liam when my mom wasn't available. We loved her and more importantly, Liam loved her. We just found out that Georgia will be moving back to Jacksonville where she is from. This post is for Georgia. Thank you so much for caring for Liam and for allowing me to relax while I was at work knowing he was with you! :) It meant a LOT. Now, if we can only find another Nanny like you. Oh, and thanks for all the laundry you did too. I still can't fold his clothes like you did! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that sweet Good Bye :) I will miss yall Casey,Lucy,Duke and Darcy too when I come to visit we will need to get together for Lunch or Dinner Missing Yall give my Little Prince tons of Hugs and Kisses from me!