Thursday, January 1, 2009

Past Due, Pics from Christmas Day

I know I'm a little late, but at least I'm trying to get caught up here. These pics are from Chrsitmas day at Bill's dad and Debbie's house. We literally took 362 pics that I really did not have enought time to do thru all of them. That's why It's taken me so long to post anyway, I didnt know where to begin. So, here are a few to start with.


What's Christmas day without a little Rockband huh?
The third and final celebration of the day. What a busy day that was. Fun, but very busy. First we watched Matthew open all his presents from from Santa and his mom and Dad. Then when Bill's brother Tom came over, we did Christmas again with him. Then Debbie's mom and sister and their families came over and we did Christmas again. Whew!

Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Thanks for all our great gifts! :)


Bill Sr. and his boys,
and one of his girls Troon.
Ok, that's it for now. I still have pics to come of our visit with one of Bill's dear friends David and Kelly and some to come of our Yankee Christmas with the Smith/Santos families, what a flippin riot that was. I am seriously laughing at the thought!!

1 comment:

Ria said...

Rockband is awesome. We played in NH and had a whole concert going with Chad & Erik on guitars, me singing and Jenny on drums. Love it