Tuesday, September 2, 2008

8 weeks, 2 days to go!

Well,,, Thurs. and Fri. of last week I was having more mild contractions, the Dr. sent me home from work on Fri and said off my feet for the rest of the day and to take it easy for the rest of the weekend (as if I do anything else these days,, what does he expect for me to do,, go sky diving?).
So, ofcourse Bill was in New York, but my sister was nice enough to go to my Dr. visit with me where they wanted to check things out on Ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. My sister lives with a camera glued to her hands so she was able to capture this photo. Is it just me, or does my belly look big? :) haha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's just you, dont worry! Your belly doesnt look big at all!! RIGHT!

Anonymous said...

that belly is looking pretty big. ha! i love it though. :) hope everything is going well with little b. miss you guys. ~lisa

Anonymous said...

your belly looks perfect...