Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all of friends and family who keep up with our Blog, we would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I heard on the "Today Show" that the average american will consume 5000 calories tomorrow,,,, I thought I was going to vomitwhen I heard that. That's so sick. I also saw Paula Deen FRY cranberry sauce yesterday and that was equally disgusting...... so with that,,,, happy eating and what every you do,,, don't vomit! :) (from over eating that is). Love- Jo &Bill

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Well, if 5000 is the most common calorie consumption, I am sure that my average is around 9567.

Have fun!!!

RodneyandPam said...

Do not know if you remember us or not-we are Brandon & Jennifer's aunt & uncle(Brandon's side)-1st of all I don't like cranberry sauce & to think that Paula Dean fried it would be even worse-I am glad I do not eat too much or I probably would vomit if I consumed that many calories. Hope you and your family & your babies had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Jovina and Bill said...

Hey Pam! Of course I remember you. I with you on the cranberry sauce thing,,, I don't care for it either. I never have :) Hope your Turkey Day was good!
Jovina

Bridget said...

I like cranberry sauce but how in the world can you fry it?! wouldn't it turn to mush?! That Paula Dean is somethin else.