Friday, November 23, 2007

Another Success!

This is Patrick. Another one of my rescues that has been living with my my volunteer foster mom, Terri for about 6 weeks now or so. Tonight, he went to his new family who I am so thrilled about. A mom and daughter who live together out on the beach. They love Patrick and I am confident they will give him a GREAT home. Terri cried when he left and ofcourse that made me cry. Bitter sweet. Terri has grown very attached to him, but she was glad to see that his new family are so sweet and accepting of Patrick.

How could you not just love that sweet little face!


Patrick with his new mom.
Patrick with his new sister.
Patrick leaving with his new family. Bye Patrick! We will miss you. We hope to see you again one of these days! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Patrick! I am so happy for you, I am sad I did not get to say goodbye, may be best though. You were so sweet, I hope you have fun with our new mommy and sister. Stay a good little boy Patrick!!!

RodneyandPam said...

I am so glad that Patrick was able to find a home-looks like by him new mom and sister that he will rack up for Christmas.

Kristen said...

Patrick is a hilarious name for a dog - I love it!