Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lucy's First Trip to the Beach

Well,,, today was Lucy's firt trip to the beach,,, to say the least, she had a great time! Look at her ears,,, they are covered in sand!! :) She even went swimming and even though her legs are so short,,,, she is a great little swimmer!
She had a lot of fun running around everywhere. Even though some people here let their dogs run free on the beach, always keep ours on the leash. I'm just to scared that Duke is gonna chase a sea gull right into the road or something.

Bloodshot eyes!

Dang! Now there's a beautiful dog... all 88lbs of him!

We had fun but it is not EASY taking four dogs to the beach!

The car ride home is always pretty peaceful because they are always sooooo pooped! Case doesn't look very comfortable does he?


If you look closely, you can see a tear rolling out of her left eye,,,,, she was so sad to leave the beach she actually cried! I am not joking,, I wiped the tear from her eye with her towel. Okay, maybe it was from the salt water. :)

Darcy is always the first one asleep on the way home.

Nite nite~
When we first got to the beach, we almost left when we saw all the dead fish and sea snakes from the Red Tide last week. Then we looked at the water and saw no signs of the Red Tide and we also saw people swimming,, so we stayed and even let the dogs swim too,,, I was nervous at first though because I didn't want them getting sick. But everything was fine!

The dogs kept trying to smell the fist,, Darcy even managed to pick one up! I almost threw up!

Yucky Dead fish! Everywhere!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the beach pictures, you're right, super duke is beautiful. I have four daschunds and there is no way I would take them to the beach. sherry