Saturday, October 27, 2007

Florida VS Georgia- Jacksonville, Fl

Our very first Florida-Georgia game. It was raining when we got there, but much thanks to Mike and Krystal for bring the tent!
Bill staying dry under the tent.
Deb and her cowboy hat. Prety cute! Giddy up!
. Group shot. All 16 of us.
Krystal, Stephanie, and Melinda stuffing their bras with liquor filled ziploc baggies to take into the stadium! I must say,, all the hubbies were liking the newly enhanced boobs :)
Alberta and Albert! I LOVE them!

Walking into the stadium.
Mike Gilbert and Melinda Conrad.


Bill and Brad on the escalator, going to our seats on the club level
Jenna and me
YUK! Look at all that Red and Black........The only reason I even like Red and Black is because their mascot Uga 27 is so dang cute!
All that cheering from Jennifer Ott still didn't help us. Nice job anyway, Jennifer!

We had really great seats, 3rd row, right at about the 45 yard line or so.
Deb and I. I have popcorn in my mouth.Dad and Deb.
Tom's friend Brad, me and Tom (bill's brother)
Post game party,,, me being silly
Jenna and Jennifer up to no good.
Deb, Melinda and Krystal up to no good as well.Bill Jr and Bill Sr.

Mike showing Brad who knows what.


I have to say, I knew it was going to be a long day, but Bill and I had such a great time. I can't wait to do it again next year. Thanks again Dad and Deb for everything! It was a blast. I have to thank Brad Hilton for making my smile muscles hurt,,,,I, along with everyone else, could not stop laughing on the way home. Kick it!!! :)





2 comments:

jerry said...

Hey guys, Sorry for the lost to Georgia. I watched the game and was disappointed at the outcome. Well, at least the game yesterday was only the 3rd time in 17 games that Georgia has won. I am not a UGA fan, only the TIDE and GATORS.
Jerry

Bridget said...

Liquor poured into ziploc baggies stuffed in a bra.. why didn't I think of that?!