Friday, October 19, 2007

The Circus is in town,,,, and I'm NOT happy!

Well, the Cole Brothers Circus rolled into town early this morning to set up for their weekend full of shows. So, I (we) have got some work to do. My sister, myself and Terri( Terri helps me with my Dogs Deserve Better Work) are all heading down after work to protest the circus and the HORRIBLE things they do to the Elephants (along with all the other animals they have performing in this horrible show). So many people pay good money to see these shows while they are totally unaware of what goes on behind the scenes of how these animals are trained. It's very sad and if you have the strength, go to www.circuses.com to learn more. It's a NIGHTMARE!! :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm glad we did it but even more glad that we did not get arrested!! :) I still wish that we did not seek out the elephant holding area though, seeing them chained down still won't leave my head. :(

Jovina and Bill said...

Well, I think we did a good thing, although it was hard seeing the elephants all chained down like that, hopefully we made some people think about things that they havent thought about before. It's so sad! :(