Friday, February 11, 2011

Liam with a much needed haircut


Not sure why, but Liam has NEVER been a fan of getting his hair cut. We took him for his first haircut when he was less than a year old and several times after that. Everytime he would het sooooo upset! Screaming, crying and just plain mad. Well, he got to where he would actually let my mom cut his hair and no one else but her. Not even me. Well, since my mom had been in the Phillippines, he was looking REALLY rough. Above is a picture to show you just how rough. In a mother's eyes, he's still perfect to me :)
Oh, BTW, if anyone has any tips or tricks on how I can get him to go and get his hair cut somewhere I am all ears!

2 comments:

Tara and Jeff said...

How close are you to Viera?? http://www.snipits.com/locations
We love this place and go to the Rocky River, oH location

Jovina and Bill said...

oh how I wish we had something like that here...... :(