Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Pics

I've been told that we've been MIA on the blog recently. I take for granted that we are with Liam all the time and Bill's mom and Dad don't get to see Liam as much. So, Deb, thanks for the reminder. These pics are way past due. Liam is such a neat little boy. He's so smart. Sometimes I feel he's too smart for his own good. :) He LOVES his dogs, and he LOVES his cousin Willow. He started eating his broccoli and eats fruit like it's going out of style. He helps me wash the dishes and he like to do laundry. He's going to make a young lady very happy one day. :)



Liam with Chili Face. He even ate my chili. :)


What is wrong with this picture? She knows she is not supposed to be up there.


Liam in the neighbors yard checking out the halloween decorations.


ok, I had to get a pic of this. He's watching tv. What's so special about that you ask? He NEVER watches TV!



He wants to be just like his daddy.


Already checking out all the ladies. The nakes ones at that!



Liam's Bday gift from his grammy pettignano.



Liam's new fish tank.



Eating a cupcake on the front porch.




Helping me put away my laundry.


Relaxing after dinner on the couch Liam's Bday gift from Lola, Mommy and Daddy. It's a John Deer Gator. He loves it. As you can see, Lucy loves it too. :)


This was how Liam and I chose to carve Pumpkins this year. The easy, mess-free way. :)

2 comments:

Tara and Jeff said...

I love the pictures , Liam looks just like you, how lucky he is. He's such a big boy now :) keep posting

Lisa G said...

Thanks for the new pics. Love seeing them. :)