Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Liam's First Day of Pre-school



Liam's very first day of Pre-school is right around the corner. He will be going two days a week, from 9am-12pm. If all goes well, he will go three days a week. Right now he will attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then M-W-F in the future. We are still on the waitlist for the three day schedule though. It's scary. Not sure why, but it is. I guess I'm afraid that he will be hungry or thirsty or sleepy or cranky and I won't be there to "rescue" him. Silly, I know, but I'm so sad over this. My mom will be going to her home country, the Phillippines, in January for a whole month so we wanted to get him acclimated a little early. She still watches him when Bill and I work so this will be quite the transition for him. I think he will be fine, it's me I'm worried about. I will be at work on his first day but Bill will be off and at home "just in case". I hope to go in to work a few minutes late so I can walk him in his first day with Bill. I keep telling myself, it's ONLY three hours. It's not like it's all day right? :)We lucked out, we heard many good things about this pre-school. It's called Little Lambs Christian pre-school and it's part of Lynn Haven United Methodist Church. It's a christian pre-school and we have been on the waitlist for sometime. We just got a call for an opening last week so we took it. It will be very interesting to see how Liam does... but at the same time I'm going to be nervous I'm sure. :(

2 comments:

Ria said...

OH my! I can't wait to hear about it.

Tara and Jeff said...

Alistair goes to a church daycare once a week (thurs) its from 9am to 1:30pm and he does great ! I can't wait to get settled somewhere so that I can start putting in him more often. Should here on our base today or tomorrow!