Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beach Day

Wednesday was a picture perfect day so we decided to take Liam to the beach. It was really his fist time going since he learned to walk. He had such a great time. The water was freezing but he LOVED it. We went to the State Park where we knew it wouldnt be too crowded since we are in the middle of Spring Break here in the Spring Break Capital of the World :Panama City (geeze). It was perfect cause there were a lot of kids for Liam to watch and laugh at and no drunk college kids anywhere. :)



my little white boy could use a little sun huh?
loving his daddy.

having so much fun!



ok, im not vain, I'm really not and Im going to be completely honest here. I didnt post this pic because of Liam, I posted this because I think I look semi- decent in that bikini and since I havent been able to wear a bikini in two years I was pretty tickled! in a few years when Im overweight and cant wear a bikini anymore Im gonna look back at this picture and say "well, at least I could back then"and i've even got a picture to prove it! hahaha!!!


After the beach, WORE OUT!!!