Thursday, September 17, 2009

What a nice surprise

I got an email tonight from a reader and someone my sister and I went to highschool. Since she didnt post publically here I will call her "Jane"
Jane emailed me to let me know that she looks forward to reading my blog posts because we have very similar parenting stlyes and that we share many things in common. I went to school with "Jane" but never had the opportunity to become close friends. She shared many things in the email with me that made me smile from ear to ear and made me feel like Bill and I are doing good things. Thank you "Jane" and Miranda and Lacey for supporting us and for telling us what a good job we're doing. It mean SO much!
Oh and "Jane", I plan to respond to your email asap, Liam isnt feeling well and is up again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Text me who this was....you have me curious!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you r a good mommy:)!!

i got the crawlers here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5043139

i love these things and have ordered jax some christmas ones with a hat to have christmas photos done:)!