Friday, July 24, 2009

We are making our Blog Private

Bill and I have recently discussed making our blog private. With all the pictures that we post of Liam we just want to make sure that he stays safe and sound. With all the crazies out there, we just don't want to take any risks. :) We LOVE the fact that so many of our friends and families read and keep up with our blog. We have even learned of people that are friends of friends or friends of family or even fellow bloggers that keep up with our blog, and we invite you to keep doing that. We LOVE it and this is why we made our blog. Just post a comment with your email address and I will add you to the list. Or you can email it to me if you dont want your email posted. jovinaadams@gmail.com. When the blog goes private and you sign on to this site it will ask for your email address and a password and that will give you access. In the next couple of weeks is when we plan to make it private. Please keep up with us. We really enjoy knowing that so many people keep up with us and Liam.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

i think its a good idea especially since Bill is gone alot.

Unknown said...

Good idea Jovina.

Diane Whited

Jami said...

I don't want to miss out!

jamivansant@hotmail.com

Bryan and Miranda said...

RandaLove326@aol.com

Lacey said...

jaredslittleprincess@yahoo.com

Heather said...

Excellent idea. I practically stopped posting about my kids when my readership grew. I simply cannot go without seeing those sweet cheeks though, please add me!

pneumafox@gmail.com

Lori said...

I'd love to keep up with you and your beautiful family.
lorifuller2@hotmail.com

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i am trying to win my battle over the blog with rj, but we will see. i understand where he is coming from because i do share to much info,so i am going to work on that. the boys were so sick in the nicu when they were born and there are so many people that prayed and followed them everyday and still follow them that it would break my heart to just cut it off. i really believe their are crazy people out there, but i think they lean more to my space and facebook pages. however, i totally agree with brandon and would do the same in your situation. sorry for such a long post to just say, we would love to continue following you guys so please add us: hughesjc3@hotmail.com

Ria said...

Add me! Good idea

Lisa G said...

lisa.gustafson@yahoo.com

:)