Monday, July 20, 2009

a visit with Bill's mom and Bob

Bill's mom and Bob came to visit over the weekend. They rented a beautiful condo over in Watersound so we went over and spent the day with them at the pool and on the beach. That night we had a great dinner at Geroge's in Alys Beach. We left our house in such a rush that morning that I forgot the Nikon. So all these pictures were taken from my iphone. Sorry for the poor quality.



Our sweet little man. Who by the way wasn't so sweet earlier that day. He has entered into the "I don't want anyone but my mommy or daddy to hold me" stage so it made for some aggrivating moments. I've heard this is a normal stage and that he will grow out of it. I sure hope so!
Liam playing with Grandpa Pettignano's moustache. He kept feeling it. It was funny!

Liam reading the child's menu. :)


Our dinner spot.



At dinner.

Watersound Beach

One of the many boardwalk paths down to the beach. It was so pretty!







It's so rare to see Bill relaxing, I HAD to sneak a pic. He was aactually asleep! :)



One of the pretty pools in Watersound.

1 comment: