Friday, March 13, 2009

HI All!!

For those of you that know, February was the most difficult month for my family. We are still taking each day one day at a time. Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes. In the meantime, here are some overdue pictures of Mr. Liam. He's getting big huh? :)

Liam's 5 month stats:
weight- 17 lbs
length- just over 26 inches
food- he LOVES pears and sweet potatoes





He decided to sit up by himself this week. Thanks Uncle Dan.
By far, the happiest baby I've ever seen.


Yup. Holding his own bottle! and Yes, I'm still nursing.I love it! haha!!

2 comments:

dianew said...

Liam is getting so big! Still as cute as ever!

Love,
Diane W.

the bump chronicles said...

Hey!!! I just wanted you to know you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers!! It's so good to see little Liam! He's getting so big!!