Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Liam's 8 week checkup


Well, it went a lot better than I thought it would. Liam got 5 shots today and some stuff in his mouth. I left the room and waited in the hall. Daddy stayed with him and held and kissed him while he got his shots. I heard him screaming from down the hall. It was not a good feeling. I cried and one of the nurses walked by and patted me on the back and said "it will be okay". I felt so dumb. By the time I walked back into the room when they were all done, Liam had stopped crying. Bill was holding him and loving on him. He did sooo good! He weighs 13 pounds and is 24 inches long now. He was just a tad cranky during the night but after he nursed he would fall right back asleep, today has just been another regular day for him. What a big boy. When we got home, I went to change his diaper and when I took off his little pants I saw his boo-boos! I felt so bad. I had to get a pic! Poor little guy.
Oh Yeah, thanks Tita Jen for my cool macho shirt, maybe thats why I was so brave- Luv Liam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! he looks so cute in his Dr. Seuss stuff! yea! so glad it was not too traumatzing for either of you! ;)

the bump chronicles said...

he is such a big boy!!! i'm glad everything went well with his check-up! we have our the 17th. i'm keeping my fingers crossed!