Sunday, December 14, 2008

John and Jacque's annual Christmas Party

Every Year our Family Friends, John and Jacque host and annual Christmas party at their home. It's always catered with an open bar, and overall great time with good food and drink. This year was the first year that Bill has been home to attend with the rest of us. Thanks Jacque and John for another great time.


Mommy, Daddy and Liam
Hostess Jacque with her dog Nikki

Host and Hostess John and Jacque
Jennifer and Brandon
Liam in his Daddy's hands
My twin cousins Raquel and Raylin, the sweetest, most well behaved 10 year olds I know. Not to mention funny! :) Love you two!!
My brother and I with Liam
Loli and Grandpa with Liam (my mom and daddy)

2 comments:

Ria said...

The twins look so grown...wait they ARE so grown.

jerry said...

Liam is a coolyoung man. He really is a gift from GOD.

Merry Christmas guys,

Jerry