Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ash Wednesday

Yesterday was Ash Wednesday and I took my lunch break to attend mass. My mom met me there with Liam. Lent is a very nice time of year. I have come to enjoy it as an adult because I think it makes me want to be a better person. Not that Im awful but because we always have room to better ourselves. This year, I have decided to give up desserts. This is very hard for me because anyone who knows me knows how much I love sweets. So, we will see how it goes. Yesterday was my mom's bday and I didn't even have a piece of her cake! :)



The empy rear chapel at church where I sat with Liam for most of mass. It's nice and quiet.

He helped himself to a rosary. He even out it on by himself.

When I got back to work one of my co-workers was kind enough to let me know that I had something on my forehead. lol!

Liam even got ashes. You can barely see his though. He kept asking me "mommy, what is it"?

Playing with his rosary

No comments: