Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Fifth Wedding anniversary

Five years ago, I became Mrs. William Gregory Adams, Jr. March 5, we celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. No date night, Bill had to leave early the next morning on a flight and I had worked all day. So we plan to have a date night very soon to make up for it. Instead, we stayed in, Bill made Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner and it was very good. Liam thought so too! :)




I made chocolate chip cookies!
My pretty roses!

Liam being nosey, reading my anniversary card.

It took him a few minutes to get it out of the envelope~ hahaha~~



Wood is the traditional gift for five year anniversaries. Bill found this beautiful crucifix for me. Such a beautiful gift, especially during Lent. He also got me two pair of earrings. Guess what he got? A coffee maker. But hey! It's a Keurig (is that how you spell it) and he WANTED it. He loved it. :)

Happy Anniversay Billy Boy. Thank you for a beautiful five years. Here's to FIFTY more. I Love you. BUNCHES!


No comments: