Monday, November 23, 2009

I miss you Daddy!!!


This year, things aren't going to be the same for Thanksgiving. It was Dad's favorite holiday and it has been really hard on us all lately. We miss him very much and it seems like crying is the only way to get thru the tough times. I have had my share of crying this week and last for sure. Nothing will make us miss dad any less but having family around will make things a little easier. Thank you Rayana, and Ria for bringing your families here to be with us and Im sure we will all do our share of crying on thursday. Love you all! and We all love you Daddy!!!!

JoJo


4 comments:

Tara and Jeff said...

I'm sorry Jo...holidays are hard without my father too. He looks like a nice man:) Happy Thanksgiving and 2nd to Liam

Bryan and Miranda said...

Beautiful Picture.

rayana and bui said...

P.E. I could not even finish reading this without crying. I was riding home with Bui the other day crying cuz I know that will all miss him soooooo much especially this holiday. Can't wait to get home. Love ya.

Ria said...

You are right it won't lessen the pain... the memories are what we can hold on to. Can't wait to see everyone...and hug baby Liam! Love you.