Sunday, May 17, 2009

Liam's new game

Liam likes to wave bye bye. My sister, my mom and I were out shopping today and Liam was in his stroller looking at a lady in the store. I was talking to my mom and happened to look over at Liam and he as waving to the lady. The lady had waved to him and he waved back. Although we have seen him wave to us before we haven't seen him wave to anyone outside our family. On top of waving bye bye Liam can:

Run a mile in three minutes
Type 60 words in 10 seconds
Say his A-B-C's
count to ten in Mandarin

ok, no, so he doesn't do any of the above he is still, nursing like a champ and on the verge of crawling. He stands by himself if he is propped up against something like the sofa or coffee table. At his 6 month check up he weighed 19.4 lbs and was 27 inches long. He is now 19.9 lbs and a little over 27 inches. He wears mostly 9 month clothes and some 12 month. He is now wearing a size 3 in Pampers. Needless to say he's a big boy!

1 comment:

Bryan and Miranda said...

I was like OMG!! This baby is a genius.. lol!! Haha!!