Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will you be mine?



Tonight I asked Bill if he would be my Valentine. He said yes. I feel lucky that we were able to spend the evening together at home. He leaves early for work tomorrow so we made a wonderful dinner together and Bill found these adorable cookies at the grocery store. Looked great, tasted not so great. Bill ate them, I had Godiva Chocolate cheesecake! Happy Valentines day to all you lovers out there! I sure am glad I found my Valentine! Oh yeah, Lucy asked Case if he would be her Valntine, his response: "No Thanks".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Belated Happy BD, Capt Adams! Delighted you two could spend Heart's Day together . . .isn't it amazing how the cookies that look so cute end up tasting to yukky?! Murphy's Law, and all that!

So is the new Captain flying reserve or holding a line?? And where are you aviating to these days, Bill??

Hope to see you guys soon! Hugs ~ Joney . . . . . as if!

Jovina and Bill said...

Joney- a LINE? You must be joking! It's reserve for about 6-7 months! When he first started as a new hire with ASA he was only on reserve for two months. Not this time...... :(

Unknown said...

Case is a smart dog!!!! :)

Lacey said...

Well, Case is missing out. I'm sure Lucy would have made a GREAT Valentine :)