Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hard Day's work

Although I consider grooming Case hard work, I really enjoy doing it. He will be 8 years old next month. In a dog's life that's considered "senior". He's my baby, yet he's the oldest of our four dogs. I can't quite put into words just how I feel about him, other than I love him more than words can say. I know it's kind of strange, but I think he actually enjoys when I groom him. It's our "bonding" time! Love you Case!



Look at those fat little paws. After I did all the cutting, I had to trim his nails,,, we have to muzzle him cause he tries to BITE us. I don't know that he wouls really bite but he snaps and lets out one mean ol growl! Never knew he could be so feisty! geeze!
The top of his head looks so round! :)

You should have seen the "pile" of hair when I got done.
He is so good when I have to do this.
Look at his tongue sticking out!
I guess he's thanking me for his nice haircut. THREE hours start to finish!! I saved $50 bucks and I saved Case the trauma of having to go!!! :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir Winston Casey's age really shows in the first photo...bless him! I remember the day we saw him at the puppy shop and you just had to take him home. I think his little head looks precious in the fist pic!!!! :)

Jovina and Bill said...

He makes me want to cry! I love him so much. DOnt you just want to kiss that little head? Looks so soft doesn't it? You know his b-day is coming up right? He told me to tell you he likes cash! Large bills only :)

Lacey said...

:) What a cute little ole' man :). I love him.